Here I will explain to you how to use SideSync (SideSync is developed by Samsung which can be used on mobile and PC) to bypass FRP. You can also download Samsung SideSync for mobile devices and computer from the links which are provided on this page.
Continue reading to know more.
Why Do you need to bypass FRP?
As you all know that the Factory Reset Protection was introduced by Google in the year 2015. This security feature came into effect for Android versions 5.0 (Lollipop) and above. This security feature is helpful in the data protection of your smartphone device.
FRP was a significant security feature introduced by Google and first implemented on Nexus and Samsung devices. This feature is a boon to privacy seeker users but sometimes it may become curse you. This may happen in case if you have forgotten your Google account details which you first used to set up your smartphone device. At this time it may irritate you if you are not able to use your smartphone.
You may consider the number of accounts you create on the internet on a daily basis and similarly multiple passwords. So it may happen very often that you have forgotten your Google account password. In that case, if you are going through this scenario, we are here to help you with the Samsung SideSync.
Steps required to bypass FRP using SideSync
Go through the process which I have discussed in this post to successfully bypass the Google account verification:
- Download Samsung SideSync for your Windows or Mac PC. SideSync is available for Windows as well as Mac PC. It can be downloaded from here for Windows & for Mac.
- After downloading the software, Install it on your computer by following the steps required by it.
- A desktop shortcut will be created for SideSync, double click the icon to start.
Connect your mobile
When you have downloaded and installed the SideSync software and easily able to open it on your computer then proceed with the following steps:
- Plugin data cable into mobile as well as PC.
- Now turn on the phone and connect it to wi-fi.
- After connecting to wi-fi, start the SideSync software in your PC.
- When it asks for “Open with” in your mobile device, then select Chrome.
- After opening Chrome, disconnect the data cable from your mobile phone.
- Download FRP Bypass APK from this link.
After completing the above 6 steps, continue to the following steps:
- Again go back to Chrome, and open Galaxy Apps page.
- Download ES file explorer from there and then install it.
- After installing ES file explorer, browse the file which was previously downloaded in step 6.
- Now install FRP bypass apk in your mobile phone.
- You will be required to enable “Install from unknown sources” if you are unable to install it.
- After installing the app, click on three dots in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select “browser sign in” and enter a new google account.
- After adding your account, restart your device, and now you’ll be able to use your mobile phone without entering the account details which was used for the first time to set up the device.
After following the steps mentioned above, you will successfully be able to bypass the google account using SideSync.
If the procedure mentioned above did not work for you, and you were not able to successfully bypass the Google account verification or FRP page, then use these methods which I have mentioned below:
Use SideSync as unlock tool to bypass FRP
If you want to know how to unlock your mobile phone using SideSync tool to bypass FRP then you are reading the right section. Here I’ll explain to you how to use the SideSync tool to unlock your Samsung mobile. Follow these easy steps to bypass google account verification or unlock your phone:
SideSync software is available to use on Windows PC as well as Mac PC. In order to use SideSync, it should be installed in both, computer and your mobile device. You can download the SideSync software from Samsung’s official website, or from the following link:
SideSync FRP Bypass without OTG
So, finally here comes the method which we all were waiting for. Bypass FRP from your Samsung Device with the help of SideSync FRP Bypass without using OTG cable.
Now you must be wondering that how can you bypass the Google account verification or FRP security feature from your mobile. If you are stuck at the FRP protection screen in your Android mobile and you don’t have OTG cable then you can use this method to bypass FRP from your mobile.
To bypass FRP from your mobile using SideSync is not possible without OTG cable. But, there are other methods using which you can bypass the Google account verification without the help of an OTG cable.
The simplest method to bypass the google account verification method is to reset the password. If you are stuck at FRP page, and you don’t remember the password of your Google account which you used to set up your Smartphone device for the first time, then you would be in trouble.
So simply if you don’t remember the Google account password, then follow these steps to successfully bypass FRP without using SideSync or OTG cable:
- First of all, connect a mobile (other than the mobile phone on which is you want to bypass FRP) or computer to the internet. After connecting to the Internet, open the web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari).
- Now open Google Account Recovery, on the Web Browser, and Enter your email address.
- Now click on “forgot password” and then verify Captcha if it asks.
- Once you click “forgot password” you will see multiple options which will help you to Reset the password for your google account.
- Choose the option whichever is valid for you to reset your password, and create a new password.
- After creating a new password, connect your mobile device (on which you want to bypass FRP) to wifi and then enter your email address and updated password (new password which you created right now).
- Remember that it may take up to 24 hours for your new password to be updated on every device. So, if this method does not work instantly, then try after few hours.
We mentioned that how to bypass FRP using SideSync on your computer. Here we have also explained how to easily bypass google account verification without OTG cable.
We hope that the method was successful for you. If it was not, then do let us know in the comments section below. We will readily help you.
Also, don’t forget to share it with your friend, it may help him if he is ever stuck in his mobile at Google account verification.