Want to bypass the Samsung FRP using APK? Don’t know how to do it and are confused?
Well, you do not need to worry, for here we bring to you, the Samsung FRP Bypass APK in detail. You will just need to follow the instructions written down below to bypass the FRP present on your Samsung device.
Samsung FRP Bypass APK
Here, in this article, we will mainly talk about the Samsung FRP Bypass APK’s download. After going through this article thoroughly, you will be able to know how you can bypass the FRP of Samsung through APK. Similar to the ‘factory reset’ feature present in almost all the phones out there, there also exists a ‘Factory Reset Protection’ feature that is for the protection of your phone.
This security feature was introduced by Google for increasing the security of all the android phones. This security feature will mainly help you to protect from the thief/intruder your personal data.
Here, just assume that you lose your Android phone or you misplace it. Now to access it, the person who has found it will need to enter the password/pin if you have any. Now before this type of protection was added by Google, such a pattern could easily be removed by performing a simple factory reset on the phone.
After the introduction of FRP feature, this will not happen. Now, if someone sets your phone up to the factory reset it, Google will ask the person for the credentials regarding the Gmail account synced in that android.
That is, you will have to enter the username and password of the Gmail account that was used at the initially at the time of the login when you purchased the phone. Hence this will prevent the entering of any foreign party on your phone.
Samsung FRP Bypass Verified APK Download
Now, according to the above-written information, the FRP feature will not let any intruder enter your phone. But the actual problem will arise if you yourself forgot the Gmail username or password of yours. This will prevent your own access into your Samsung device. If this is the case that you are suffering from, do not worry: we are here for you.
Here, through this article, we bring to you on how you can bypass the FRP on your Samsung device.To download the Samsung FRP Bypass tool/APK, you can go here.
Bypass the Samsung FRP Using OTG Cable
In case you yourself forgot the password or username to your Gmail account, here we present to you how you can bypass the Samsung FRP on your Samsung FRP. We are not sure about how this method may work on devices other than those of Samsung. So if you are going to try them on the other devices, please do so at your own risk.
Before starting this method, do make sure that you have the under-written things with you: A USB drive, an OTG cable, and a PC.
Now, to bypass the FRP on your Samsung device, just follow the following simple steps:
- Firstly, download the Samsung bypass Google verify APK file, the link of which is given above. Download this file on your computer.
- After it is done, simply copy them from the computer to the USB drive.
- After which you will have to turn your Samsung device on and follow the instructions that appear on-screen. The instructions that are being referred are those after the factory reset.
- Once you complete the setup, the basic setup, a popup will appear on your screen. Here, you will have to enter the Google username and password in the respective bars.
- Once that is done, connect to your Samsung device the USB cable by the OTG cable. A file explorer will pop up in front of you.
- In it, you will then have to find the earlier copied APK file. After tapping on it, a warning message will feature on your screen. You will then have to go to the settings and disable the feature that says download from unknown sources is not allowed.
- Then tapping on the file again will cause the downloading and the installation process to start.
- Once it is installed, you will have to open it.
- Go to the app then, where you will find an ‘erase’ option. Simply tapping on it will cause the data to get erased. Hence this will totally remove the Factory Reset Protection security feature on your Samsung device. Once you restart it, the FRP will not come in between and you will hence be able to access your Samsung device easily.
We take no guarantee for anything that happens to your android if you try this on a non-Samsung device. We shall not be responsible for any such action.
It can take up to a few minutes if you want to bypass the Factory Bypass Prtotection.
Kindly make sure that all the steps and intructions that feature are followed properly by you. Even the slightest mistake in following them can lead you into not getting the desired result.
This method is fully tried and verified to be working on all the Samsung Androids. Hence, you do not hesitate before trying this on any Samsung Android.
So finally, this was a detailed article on how to bypass the Samsung Factory Reset Protection security feature. Following all the instructions properly will make the bypassing of the Factory Reset Protection really easy, and hopefully, you will be able to do it without any problems.
We have worked really hard to make this article and we sincerely hope that you will not need to face the issue of the Factory Reset Protection security feature problem again. Though is you follow all the instructions properly, there is an extremely low probability that you will face a problem.
After all of this, if you do face a problem while bypassing the Samsung Factory Reset Protection feature, you can let us know in the comments box below.