Reset android phone remotely: In case you have forgotten your username and password of the Google account, here we will show you how you can bypass the FRP on your phone by resetting your device Remotely.
The following steps that we have written below will more or less lead to you resetting your phone. It will be through the method called resetting your phone remotely.
We use a number of accounts in a single day. It is only natural for us to forget the passwords of a few of them. It can also be the case that the previous user(if it is a second-hand phone) forgot to remove his/her Google account from the phone. Read on, to know how to exactly remove the Google Account from the Android.
What is FRP?
Factory Reset Protection(also known as FRP) is a security feature introduced by Google for all the Android versions after 5.1 Lollipop. This is a security feature that prevents strangers from using your phone.
Firstly, the case was that once you perform a factory reset, it will remove all of the security on your phone. And hence everyone will be able to access it. Your sensitive, personal data will then be open for all. This was the case until Google introduced the Factory Reset Protection feature.
Now, the Factory Reset Protection feature states that even you lose your phone, you don’t have to worry about your data being accessed. Now, if the thief or the stranger wants to access your data, he/she will obviously firstly perform a Factory Reset. But then, when the phone reboots, he/she will have to enter the Google account credentials to log in the phone, that is the username and password of the Google account that it was previously logged in with. Now, as the thief or stranger will obviously have no idea about this, he/she will be unable to login into your phone.
Now, the actual problem arises when the real and genuine people are trapped out of their phones because of this feature. As we have a lot of passwords, pins to remember on a daily basis, it is natural to forget a few of them. So if you forget them, you will be trapped out of your phone, although your phone actually being yours. Hence here we will show you how you can bypass the Factory Reset Protection on your phone. Following the steps will definitely lead to your Android’s Factory Reset Protection being ultimately bypassed. Read on, to know how to do it exactly.
- Using the tools given below to reset your Android remotely will be totally at your own risk. We should not be held responsible in any way in case any damage happens to your Android.
- This tool is applicable only for all of the Android Operating Systems out there. It does not apply for iOS or any other OS. This application has been tested and verified on Android versions of Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKat, Pie and Oreo.
- These methods to reset your Android remotely are only for the genuine users. This are strictly not for the ones who are induldged in illegal activities.
How can you Bypass the FRP?
Not everyone has enough time and patience to wait for the technician to come and unlock your locked phone. The always changing technology market gives you a solution to this. It provides many services, which will help to reset your Android phone remotely.
There are different tricks for different phones out there. Firstly you will need to launch the settings from the help of a USB-OTG cable/drive. Then you simply have to perform a factory reset in the backup settings. Hence clean up all the data related to Google accounts. Now when you do the reset again, the FRP will be bypassed successfully. You will hence be able to reset your phone remotely.
- Download the special APK file that is required for the Google FRP bypass. It then has to be copied and licked to your USB flash drive. Do it with the help of an OTG cable.
- You will then be able to access the APK file, install it using the file manager.
- Then, select the ‘Backup and reset’ option.
- In it, choose ‘Factory data reset’ and tap ‘Reset device’ or ‘Erase everything’. This will then remove all the data on your phone.
- Once after this, the phone restarts automatically, just follow the instructions that flash on your screen to complete the process.
An alternate method to bypass FRP
Your phone will be reset remotely on following the given instructions. The desktop unlocking software can also be used to unlock your Android with the help of your own PC.
The dr.fone Toolkit allows you to sim unlock your Android phone in less than 10 minutes. With the software in your hand, you can unlock the phone yourself. Simply download dr.fone on your PC and unlock the SIM feature. This FRP removal tool will allow you to unlock the device without the help of any codes or other additional information.
App allowing you to Reset Android Phone remotely
For this, you will need: your Android device, USB OTG cable, dr.fone software to remove Google FRP, FlexiHub installed on both computers (local and remote). You can download the FlexiHub app here.
- Then simply choose the number of connections and install FlexiHub. Create your account in there.
- Launch the app and sign into your account.
- The FlexiHub app has to be installed on a computer where the phone can be physically attached. This will lead to the local machine being connected.
- The phone will then display on the FlexiHub window on both of the PCs.
- Now you will be able to easily access the phone and reset it to its factory settings with the dedicated software, i.e. erase all Google account data from the device.
- Once this is done, you can log in with your Google account.
Hence this will reset your Android phone remotely.
So this was the article on how you can Reset Your Android Phone Remotely. We also explained to you how to delete data from lost android phone, this method can be also used to bypass FRP.
We hope that you found this useful and were able to unlock the FRP on your phone. You can reset your Android Phone remotely using any of the methods given above. If you found this article useful then please let us know in the comments below.