In case you have forgotten the username and the password of your Google account and can’t access the phone due to the FRP, you have come at the right place. Here you’ll get to know, how to easily bypass google account verification using Pangu FRP Bypass
Here, we provide to you the exact method of how you can bypass the FRP on your phone using the Pangu Bypass FRP tool.
Meaning of Factory Reset Protection(FRP)
Here, we will show you how you can bypass the FRP on your phone using the Pangu Bypass FRP. But before that, it is important to know what exactly FRP is.
Factory Reset Protection(also known as FRP) is a security feature that was introduced by Google for all the Android versions after Lollipop 5.1. It basically protects all of your sensitive data from being accessed by a stranger. On losing your phone, earlier it was the case that a simple factory reset would remove any security feature that you had on your phone(pattern, password, etc).
But it all changed after Google introduced this feature. Now according to this feature, when a factory reset is performed on your phone, before granting access to the user, the phone will first ask for the Google account username and password that was used at the time of the original login. If you are unable to enter these, you will not be granted access to the phone. Hence this will prevent unknown people from accessing your phone and getting your sensitive and private information.
Now the actual issue comes when honest and genuine people forget the credentials of their Google account, that is they forget their username and password. Not only this but buying second-hand phones can also lead to problems like these. After buying many times it is the case that you are unable to contact the original owner of the phone. In this case, after performing a factory reset you will obviously have no idea on what to enter, and hence you will not be able to use your phone only. To solve genuine problems like these, we have written on how you can bypass the FRP using the Pangu Bypass FRP tool.
Pangu Bypass FRP APK
Here, you will be shown how exactly you can download and install the Pangu Bypass FRP APK. Simply following the under-written simple steps will definitely bypass the FRP on your phone.
This tool can be used on all of the Samsung and other Android phones. It has been tried and tested on brands like Lava, Mi, Motorola, Samsung, etc.
- Bypassing the FRP using this tool will be totally at your risk. We will not be held responsible in any way for any damage caused to your phone.
- This tool is applicable only for the Android Operating Systems out there. It is not for iOS or any other OS. This application has been tested and verified on Android Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKat, Pie and Oreo.
Bypassing FRP Using Pangu Tool
Now, if you want to finally remove the Factory Reset Protection security feature on your phone, follow the under-written steps. These will hopefully lead to bypassing your phone’s FRP.
Steps on how to bypass the FRP:
- Firstly to use the Pangu Bypass FRP, you must download and install it. You can download it here. Then simply install it on your computer or laptop by simply following the instructions.
- You will have to make sure that your mobile is charged above the 20% mark. Then press the both of volume(up and down) keys together. If this doesn’t turn on the talkback option, use your fingers on the screen for 10 seconds till you hear a beep.
- Once the talkback option is turned on, make an L sign to get its options and the settings. Once you enter the settings of the talkback, turn the talkback option off.
- You can also press the volume up and down button, which will turn off the talkback option.
- Now at the bottom of the screen, you will find an option that says Help and Feedback. Clicking on it will lead you to a Help and Feedback Page.
- Then you will have to click on ‘Get Started’. It will be on top of all the other options.
- Clicking on the video will show you a circle. Click on the circle then. This will lead to a Youtube and Chrome window being opened.
- After this, go to apksir.com and from there download and install the Apex Launcher. Once you launch the Apex Launcher, scroll through the windows and find in it the ‘settings’.
- In ‘settings you will find ‘device administrator’ in the ‘other security settings’.
- Open the ‘device administrator’ and go to ‘Find my Device’. There, you will have to deactivate this feature.
- Along with it, also deactivate ‘Android Device Manager’.
- Then go to ‘application manager’ and find the feature named ‘Google account manager’ there. After finding it, deactivate the ‘Google account manager’.
- Then go back and on that same list search for ‘Google Play Services’. Deactivate that also.
- Now you can add an altogether new Gmail account and Password. Using any Gmail account is fine, even one that is not yours.
- Then again activate the ‘Google Account Manager’. But be sure to do this before restarting the device, or else you will get stuck on the ‘checking connection’.
- Finally, you can restart your locked device. When it restarts, the Factory Reset Protection will have gone. Hence you will have successfully bypassed the Factory Reset Protection security Feature using the Pangu Bypass FRP tool.
Hence we hope that you found our article on the Pangu Bypass FRP tool useful and it helped you to bypass the FRP on your phone. Following the steps exactly and in detail will surely help you to remove the Factory Reset Protection security feature.
If you liked this piece of content, do share this around with your friends and family. In case you have other queries or doubts, please tell us about them in the comments below. Any other feedback or compliment too would be welcome. Your compliments mean a lot to us.