Have you locked yourself out of your phone because of the Factory Reset Protection security feature? Forgot the password to your own Gmail account?
Well, then this article will definitely be useful for you. In this article, we will show you how you can bypass the FRP on your phone using the GSM Flasher FRP Tool. Go ahead and read it and tell us what you think about it in the comments box below.
Factory Reset Protection
Factory Reset Protection(FRP) is a security measure introduced by Google for all of its devices after the 5.1 Lollipop version. It automatically activates when anyone signs into a Google account from any Android. Once it is activated, until the person enters the Google account details, their access to the phone is stopped.
Didn’t understand it?
Just assume that you forgot your Gmail username and your password. Once you reset and restart your phone, a message will flash on your screen saying ‘This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device’. Here you will have to enter the Google credentials. It also happens when you buy second-hand phones and then can not get in touch with your seller. Hence you will not be able to access the phone unless you enter the username and the password.
Hence, in such situations, you can use the GSM Flasher Tool. Through the use of the GSM Flasher, you can bypass all the Androids’ FRPs. This tool is guaranteed to be successful in cases of most brands like Samsung, etc.
- To use the GSM Flasher tool, the most important thing is that you must enable on your Android the USB Debugging mode. It is also known as the ADB mode.
Salient Features of the GSM Flasher
The GSM Flasher is one of the best when it comes to regarding tools that can bypass the Factory Reset Protection currently in the market. Its success rate is extremely high and it supports most of the phone brands currently in the market. So here are some of the important and main features that make it different from the other tools:
- It is extremely easy when it comes to setting it up.
- Both your Windows computer and your laptop will support it, which is not the case in most of the other Factory Reset Protection bypass tools out there.
- The GSM Flasher can be downloaded and installed on any of the Operation Systems.
- It will only work on the ADB mode, that is to use it you will have to enable the USB debugging mode on your Android.
- Patterns, Pins, Passwords, etc, anything can be removed by the GSM Flasher(along with bypassing the Factory Reset Protection obviously).
- This tool can also be used in case you want to reactivate locker removers.
GSM Flasher Tool
Now, the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP tool is basically a tool that helps you to bypass the Factory Reset Protection lock on your phone. This tool works on most of the phone brands like Samsung, Huawei, etc.
Basically, to bypass the FRP using the GSM Flasher, you need will need a USB cable at your disposal.
Here, please note that you must have ADB drivers installed on your PC if you want to use the GSM Flasher.
The GSM Flasher also helps you to do more functions like resetting your android devices.
Using the GSM Flasher Tool
To finally know how to remove the Factory Reset Protection on your device, simply follow the following simple steps. Following each and every step properly will definitely lead to the FRP on your phone getting bypassed.
- Firstly, to use the GSM Flasher tool, you must download and install it into your computer or laptop. You can download the tool for free from here. then, install it by just following the steps that flash on your screen.
- Then the next step is that you will have to download in your PC or laptop the ADB drivers.
- After installing it, you will have to launch the GSM Flasher and then enable the USB Debugging feature.
- The next step will be joining the device to your PC or laptop through a USB cable.
- Finally, click on the button that says ‘Remove Factory Reset Protection(FRP)’.
- This will lead to the Factory Reset Protection on your device being successfully removed for the better. You can then hence access your phone easily and use it without the blockage of it by the FRP feature.
- We are not responsible for anything, we repeat ANYTHING that happens to your Android device after following the set of instructions that are mentioned in the above paragraph. Please follow them at your own risk. Though this method is verified by us and used by many.
- Only following each and every instruction as it is given will lead to the Factory Reset Protection on your phone getting bypassed. Please do not go out of the way to try something new on your phone, as the consequences are unknown.
- In the above article, the information is provided only to help the users that are genuine and original. It’s only for those who have forgotten their Google account credentials and are unable to access their phones. This is strictly not for those doing it illegally.
Summing Things Up
Hence, in short, you must have read in the above paragraphs on how you can download and use the GSM Flasher FRP Bypass Tool. We have already mentioned that you will be using it totally at your own risk and we will not be responsible for anything that happens to your Android.
But in general, the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool is considered one of the best in the market currently. It is easy to set up, use and works in case of almost all the concerned Androids in the market. It is in demand, which is why we have written about it here.
We hope that you liked this article of ours on the GSM Flasher Tool and that it helped you in bypassing the FRP on your phone. If you liked it then please tell us in the comments below. Similarly, if you any query or want us to publish an article on any other topic too, then also please let us know.