FRP Bypass APK developed for those who somehow forget their Google Account ID/ password, or who have purchased a second-hand phone either online or via some third party source. I will also show you different method to bypass FRP Step by Step.
What Is FRP?
Factory Restore Protection (FRP), the best security feature launched on the Android. The purpose of this FRP is, It secures your data. Just want to explain to you in more few words that you will able to understand that what this FRP is. So only around five years back if your mobile phone misplaced we all were anxious that what is going to happen next. Your all private data is going to be on the wrong hand or someone can misuse it. Factory Restore Protection is to solve this major issue.
Samsung & Google Both are now serious about your, security and privacy they are now taking the right steps to protect your private data. We all are happy with the protection, but at the same time, you’ll get irritated when your phone is locked. So that you are unable to access it due to FRP.
How to Bypass FRP Bypass
Android had launched its operating system version 5.0 Lollipop in 2014, and by the release of this, Google also introduced a new security feature, and that is FRP, It stands for Factory Reset Protection the purpose of this is if your device is stolen or misplaced it will protect your private data.
But it has a problem also many Android user’s have got into trouble with it because they’ve forgotten their Samsung or Google Account User ID and Password after hard set their device. Nowadays many FRP Bypass Apk method is releasing and all for Samsung devices only, All these FRP Bypass Apk methods are based on the file which helps you to get into settings of your phone and erase your data, and it can also wipe your Google or Samsung account.
First you have to understand Working Process of Factory Restore Protection:
As I have told you earlier, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a feature added to Android device since Android Lollipop. Most Android models have this feature. Once you enable FRP on your device, when you or someone else try to set up the device after performing the factory reset in recovery mode, the device will require the Google username and password to enter. Below is the screenshot, it’s described.
Tip: If you reset your Android phone to factory settings it will wipe out all data on your phone, so you may keep your valuable data and files from a computer before resetting it.
FRP which is designed to ensure that no one can quickly wipe out your private details and factory reset your phone if your phone is thieved or dropped. By this, our Android device is less tempting to the thieves. However, FRP can also be a headache, I have said you earlier. For example, whenever we forget about the FRP and send these devices to a new user we might end up having to share our Google account temporarily with other people. Fortunately, it is simple to disable FRP on Android device.
How FRP Bypass Apk Can Help?
Thus, FRP Bypass Apk is just one of the wonderful tool that can help one to skip Google’s Factory Reset Protection. Consequently, if you don’t remember your Mail ID or Password subsequently FRP Bypass Apk may skip the lock easily.
But using FRP Bypass Apk on Android that also on a frozen Android smartphone isn’t likely to be the simple procedure. We’re in fact going to describe one of the simple procedures that you may implement if you’re stuck using Google’s Factory Reset Protection step.
Methods to Bypass FRP from your Android Device
Bypass FRP By Creating New Account
Suppose if you have your Google Account and Password, then FRP is not a problem. But the thing is that in case you forget the password after factory resetting, or perhaps you don’t feel at ease to share your Google username/password with the next user? So here is an easy trick which may meet your needs exactly.
- When you notice the FRP page that will require you to enter the Google account previously synced towards the phone, long press the @ on the keyboard until a window appears.
- You have to tap “Google Keyboard Settings” in the pop-up window.
- Choose “Help & Feedback” item by clicking on the three-dot on the upper right. Select the random item and long press copying a few of the text. At the top right you will notice a web search icon. Click the image and on the search field appearing, type “Settings.”
- You’ll then enter the “Settings” app on the phone.
- Go to “Developer Options” (if developer option is not in the list, tap on “Build Number” 7 times to drag out “Developer Options” ) and permit “OEM Unlocking.”)
- Now long press the “Power” button to reboot the phone. When setting up the phone, rather than the FRP page, you will notice “Add your account” page. Add a Google account, and you may get into the device now.
So by this, you can easily Bypass your FRP (Factory Reset Protection), but apart from this if you want to Bypass your Google Account by different ways,many methods and tools are provided to you which, I have mentioned below.
FRP Bypass Using OTG Cable:
In this given installation process you will get to know that how to install FRP Bypass Apk . Also follow this instruction to use it for the purposes intended. So please go through the steps:
Note: You have to make sure that whether your device settings are such that it will allow the manual installation of an app. You can also do this by enabling the “Unknown Sources” option in the settings of your device.
- You have to download FRP bypass Apk file on your PC device first. Then, transfer the FRP Bypass Apk file from your PC device to a USB Flash drive.
- Now you will have to connect the USB Flash drive to the Android Smartphone via an OTG Cable.
- After doing this, the Device Manager on your Smartphone will prompt up.
- You will see the files and folders on the USB drive on your Android Smartphone.
- Locate the Google FRP Bypass Apk file on it and tap on the file.
- This will initiate the installation process of the App on your device.
- After finishing the Installation Process, you have to access the settings menu of the app.
- There you have to select the “Backup and Reset” tab in the options.
- From there, you will see that the device will carry on the Factory Reset and wipe off all data from the phone including your previous Google Account.
Therefore, after the rebooting of your device, you will Bypass the Google Verification Process. Your device asks that you, please enter a new Google Account Credential there. Please go through the steps correctly and then execute it as said to get through the process.
To start with, you need to execute a hard reset to delete all of the user-installed content and also to wipe out all recently installed android updates in your cell phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Keep pressed up the Volume and Home buttons then press the Power button. Whenever the Samsung logo appears, release all 3 buttons.
- You’ll be in Android Recovery mode. Together with the Volume Up and Down keys, then go to”Wipe data/factory reset” option and press button.
- In the next screen will ask you select “Yes” or “No”. So, select the yes.
- After the information wipe is finished, pick the “Wipe cache partition” choice and choose”Yes” on another screen to completely wipe out the cache partition.
- At last, reboot your device now.
FRP Bypass Using RealTerm
We could use realterm sequential tcp terminal for skip frp but it wasn’t design for FRP skip it was layout for ship ASCII code and byte code within an android Operating System. To test port number directly click on my computer go to invent supervisor see the modem interface number and then enter the port number in real time Software. Copy the code and then paste the it that is provided below. Click here send ASCII it leaves a telephone in your Samsung smartphone.
- Install Samsung USB driver necessary for connectivity for your Android apparatus.
- Go to your setup screen and connect Wi-Fi.
- To join your device you’re a USB cable be certain that your PC is recognizing and connected smartphone correctly.
- If Smartphone recognizes from the PC you need to locate with USB port your Smartphone is connected to locate your connected device go to Device manager.
- Then verify the modem and click the contemporary and click on property now selected port tab.
- After recognizing the interface number offered realterm sequential tcp terminal Samsung frp skip instrument. In actual terms screen Make Sure That Your check Half duplex box.
- Enter the port number there, we have seen in device manager.
- Now go to send a tab in the text box and type a command. click Send ASCI (at+creg?rn)
- Once Again type this command into your text field (atd1234;rn)
- In realterm program windows, it will show a success message.
- Now check your device if it will make the call then receive the call and get Internet browser icon.
Guide to Enable and Disable Factory Reset Protection:
- To enable Factory Reset Protection: You have to add a Google Account to your phone, by doing this FRP will be automatically enabled. For adding a Google Account:
Go to “Settings” > “Accounts” > “Add and account” > “Google”. Then you have to enter the username and password of your account to add the Google Account.
- To disable Factory Reset Protection: All just you have to this is remove the Account from your phone.
On your phone please go to “Settings” > “Accounts” > “Google,” select the Google Account that you have added and find “Remove Account” by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
Tip: To avoid the problem of FRP Bypass Apk. You should not reset your phone in 24 hours after you have recently changed your Google password of your phone. And also note it that due to some security issue, Android will not allow you to set your phone with a Google password that is newly reset within 24 hours.
List of Smartphone
- s7 edge Galaxy S7
- S6 edge Galaxy S6
- j7 Prime
- A5 2016 (Android 6.1, 6.0.1 and 5.0.1-5.1)
As I have told you, Developers of Android are putting their full effort to make it more secure and to protect their users. Also to make it more securable because we often listen that Android is not secure. So FRP Bypass Apk is the best thing to overcome from it, It helps you from making your data more secure.
I surely hope the step-by-step instruction you’ve correctly bypassed FRP. In the case, if you are incapable of accomplishing it, listed below are my suggestions, and it will surely work 100%.
You have to downgrade Android version. You have to take a look that Factory Reset Protection released with Android 5.0 Lollipop, where it was in beta stages. Therefore it was easy to Bypass. You can accomplish it by only following our downgrade guide, and secondary follow the same instruction mentioned above. It is just accessible for old devices including Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Note 3, Note 4 and all of the Galaxy A and Galaxy J series. So this is what FRP Bypass Apk is. Hope this article helps you a lot.